Customer: The person who is buying the services and products from the supplier.
Supplier: The person who is supplying the services and products described to the customer.
1. All terms of the contract between the Customer and the Supplier are contained in this document.
2. No agent or employee of the Supplier has the authorisation to change these terms and conditions, unless agreed in writing, by head office.
3. No work specified in the quotation shall be altered without written agreement between the Supplier and the Customer.
4. The Supplier will replace, free of charge, any defective products supplied. If notified by the Customer to the Supplier in writing within twelve (12) months, from the date of installation, provided maintenance recommendations have been adhered to. Supplier’s guarantee does not cover fair wear and tear or purposeful damage. Guarantees/warranties are not insurance backed.
5. The Customer agrees that the boarded area is to be used for storage only up to 25kg per sqm. Overloading of the area will invalidate the guarantee.
6. The Customer shall grant the Supplier’s employees access to the premises during the installation process.
7. If during the course of the work problems of a structural nature become apparent, (and which could not have been foreseen by the Supplier) the Supplier shall have the right to call in a suitable qualified surveyor to advise on the problem and report in writing at the Customer’s expense with the recommendations to be implemented by the Customer and at the Customer’s expense as soon as practical to enable the Supplier to proceed safely with the works.
8. The Supplier will use every effort to adhere to the delivery dates quoted to the Customer. If any delays should occur beyond the Supplier’s control, the Supplier will not be responsible for any resulting losses.
9. The products will remain the property of the Supplier until full payment is made by the Customer. Any unlawful damage to the products before full payment is made, will be chargeable.
10. The Customer agrees to have the work area and access area, cleared of any personal items. The Supplier is not insured to move any of the Customer’s personal items.
11. If the Supplier is unable to carry out the installation, due to the fault of the Customer, the Customer is liable for charges incurred.
12. If a dispute occurs Customer’s should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within fourteen (14) working days.
13. All services and products must be paid for on completion of work, unless in the unfortunate circumstance, damage has been caused to the property by the Supplier, in which case, payment will be due on completion of repairs.
14. Cancellations: The Customer has fourteen (14) days after the booking date to cancel, for standard products. Bespoke products do not apply. Any period outside of this time, may incur a charge.
15. Any levies and taxes imposed by the government prior to installation will be added to the final invoice.
16. Final decoration is the Customer’s responsibility.
17. Complaints - Where the Supplier cannot resolve any complaints using the Supplier's own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader the Supplier will use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and the Customer wish to refer the complaint to them please contact 0333 241 3209 or via their website: http://www.disputeresolutionombudsman.org/which-trusted-traders-partnership/ . To find out more about the Supplier's complaints procedure please see: https://eastanglianloftladders.co.uk/customer-care